A lot of times I have observed people flirting with their crush in an intense way, which turns out to be awkward or I have seen people being way too shy around them.
Honestly, neither of the cases is the right one to go ahead with.
When you are on the verge of developing a new relationship and you want to spark up things a little bit, always go ahead with the conversations in a subtle and easy way.
It is important to flirt with them and keep flickering the relationship, but you need to know where to draw the line.
I know finding a connection with someone is not an easy task but make it a point to ask them more and more questions get to know about them.
The questions should be a blend of information and an iota of flirtiness.
Thus, they will get the feeling that someone is interested in knowing them and they do not feel trapped in a flirty jail.
Let me tell you an experience I had with my friend.
My friend who was 25 years old told me about a date she was on.
The guy asked her what her favorite color was.
Right there, she lost hopes of going ahead with this guy.
Her reason for doing so was that by the age of 25 she has had certain deep experiences in life and she is not interested in such superficial crap like color preferences.
Initially, I felt a little shook with her thought process.
Later on, when I pondered over her idea behind dating, it struck me that in a relationship you need to build amazing conversation chemistry.
For that, you need to have something solid to talk about.
So, here in this article, I have developed a cheat sheet of all such 21 questions to ask your crush that will break the tip of the iceberg.
Below mentioned are 21 questions to ask your crush.
Also Check: 100+ Latest Dares for Boys and Girls
21 Questions to Ask Your Crush
- What is his favorite book and why does he love that book so much?
- Talk about your scariest experience that you have ever had?
- Do you believe in karma? What is your concept of the word Karma?
- Talk about one of your wildest dreams?
- What is the quirkiest thing you have ever done?
- What would you prefer, A tiny house with an amazing view or a big bungalow in a concrete jungle?
- What is your take on a situation wherein you are transformed into an opposite sex for a day?
- Tell me the nicest thing that someone could say about you?
- One of your gift on your birthday that made you really happy.
- What kind of books do you read and why do they interest you?
- What would you prefer, a nice luxurious holiday or a backpacking trip with the lowest budget?
- Electronic dance music or psychedelic shit?
- If you are a granted a wish to gift someone something with an unlimited budget, then what will you gift and why will you gift that person?
- If you had a chance to go out on a date with a dead person, whom will you choose?
- What is your biggest fetish?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What is your favorite childhood show?
- Talk about your fondest childhood memories?
- Who knows you the best?
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
- Do you like the sky early in the morning with the sun or you prefer night sky studded with stars?
So, these are the top 21 Questions to Ask Your Crush.
However, we have just given you a guide as to how you should go ahead with different questions and take them as a conversation starter.
In the end, it all depends on the situation, meaning the questions should be asked according to the circumstances you are in.
For example, if you are talking about something really intense and deep, you should always have those conversations face to face.
In case you are talking to your crush through text, then you can talk about something humorous or something really light in nature.
Try talking about funny stuff when you are meeting your crush for the first time.
It is always important to keep the first meetings light and interesting.
Thus, you will be able to judge their sense of humor and get some insights about their personality.
Become the next funnybones and add to the drama.
Once, you have met that person several times and would want to know their deepest darkest secrets, you can go ahead with some personal interaction but do not bombard them with a bag full of questions.
Keep things in moderation.
We hope this guide 21 questions to ask your crush will help you to get past the times of shyness and get in a tete-a-tete with your crush.
Listen to the violins and let the butterflies fly in your stomach, at least you will progress on the road of likeness and will be in the right direction to build a relationship.