It has become very difficult to initiate romantic relationships in today’s career-driven world.
There aren’t too many options at the workplace or maybe even if they are they aren’t what you looking for. Someone might be too cute but too boring, someone might be really intelligent but smell awful or someone might have a great sense of humor but must be too mushy.
The list of things that could go wrong in you finding your special someone is just endless. But if you are a hopeless romantic who doesn’t want to settle for anything less and want to find your perfect match without really having to go looking for it all over the town you have come to the right, please sweetheart.
Bumble is the one-stop solution to find you your type of partner. It is an amazing place to meet the potential love of your life. The girls make the first move by swiping right on their choice and starting the bumble conversation, which adds a twist making it a fresh chance for the guys and girls.
So don’t worry if you haven’t been lucky in finding your match yet, bumble will give you endless opportunities to find the right match for you.
Get ready to be swept off your feet and join the bumble community now!
Also Read: 100+ Conversation Starters for Tinder
How to Start Conversation on Bumble
As mentioned earlier the girls are totally in charge to start the conversation. They get to have a look at different profiles which generally includes photos of the prospective date and also a few fun things they might have chosen to answer which helps in getting to know them better, swipe right on the one’s they like, and then make a move by initiating a conversation.
For men out there, this is a great platform to engage in some enriching conversations with the crème of women out there! The first impression matters both for men and women, so you must put in a little bit of thought before taking the plunge.
Put your best foot forward, who knows this might just be the start of your perfect love story!
Also Check: 100+ Questions to Ask on Tinder
Best Bumble Openers
The following Bumble openers can be great conversation in generic conversations as openers on Bumble.
- Hey! Hi! Hello! (Keep it basic, who knows maybe you have him at hello! Wink, wink.)
- If it’s your last day on earth, what would you have for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
- When and where was your first vacation?
- What’s your go-to movie or show?
- Which famous person would you wanna switch your life with?
- Cheese or chocolate? (If like you, he too can’t pick one, he must be the one)
- Would you rather sleep with your eyes open or eat without tasting the food? (Sometimes the weirder the questions, the cooler the conversation)
- What three things would you take with you if you were gonna be stuck on an island?
- Where would you build a house if you had all the money in the world?
- Would you rather go to Paris and visit Disneyland or go to Las Vegas and play at the casinos?
- Your biggest pet peeve?
- What did you wanna be when you were a kid?
- Which song do you sing in the shower?
- Which was the best day of your life and why was it the best day?
- That one movie or song that makes you cry a bucket?
- Tell me about the sweetest quality in you?
- What’s your most annoying habit?
- What has been your craziest dream, if you can remember it?
- Where would you take me on our first date? (A Little romance never did any harm)
- What do you do when you are really bored?
- When on vacation, do you prefer luxury or adventure?
- Puppies or babies?
- Which was the first live concert that you ever attended?
- Which is your favorite fictional character and why?
- What’s the best gift you have ever received?
Bumble Conversation Starters
Best Bumble starters are the ones that don’t sound too pushy, are sweet, short, and fun but still manage to get the other person’s full attention.
Let’s dig in and found out some of the best questions to ask on Bumble date.
- What is the first thing that you notice in the opposite sex?
- What attracts you to a person?
- Which place would you have a dream vacation in?
- What’s been your most embarrassing moment in life?
- Do you believe in love at first sight? (Cheesy but might work!)
- Do you like girls in athleisure or girls in dresses?
- First thing you do when you wake up?
- Last thing you do before going to bed?
- What’s your pet’s name, if you have one?
- What’s your biggest stress reliever?
- Who’s your favorite sports player and why?
- If there’s ever biography on you, what would it be called?
- What’s the song you’re currently obsessed with?
- Would you take me out on a dinner date by the pool or a breakfast date at the cafe?
- At what age did you have your first kiss?
- If you could date any famous person, who would it be?
- When and where did you meet your first love?
- If could tell me only three things about yourself, what would they be?
- Which was your worst date ever?
- Have you previously ever cooked for your partner. If yes then what was it?
- Did you ever have a crush on your teacher?
- If we only had an hour together, where would you take me?
- What’s the cheesiest pick-up line you have ever used on someone?
- What’s the cheesiest pick-up line someone has ever used on you?
- If hypothetically we ever to get married, would you want a lavish wedding or a smaller one?
Questions to Ask on Bumble
The only thing that is going to keep the spark in your equation with your Bumble date is going to be a good conversation. If you ace that there is nothing that can stop you.
Don’t worry, because we have got you covered with some of the good Bumble openers listed below especially for you.
- Are you a beach person or a mountain person?
- Burgers or pizza?
- What’s the most romantic thing you have done for your partner?
- A romantic night out with your partner or a chilled night in with friends?
- Would you rather eat the dinner leftover for breakfast or breakfast for dinner?
- Which is that one book that you can binge read again and again?
- Who would be the last person you call before you die?
- Are you an early riser or a night owl?
- Tea or coffee?
- What’s your biggest superstition?
- What are you most passionate about?
- Who is the one person who has impacted your life the most?
- Craziest thing you have done in love?
- What’s that one board game you would want us to play?
- What’s your zodiac sign?
- Tell me about your all-time favorite video game?
- How do you earn a living and are you happy with it?
- Have you ever gone on a blind date?
- What’s that one movie you would want us to watch together?
- What’s the wildest thing you have ever done?
- Would you rather learn a new language or a new dance form?
- Do you mind if the girl pays on dates?
- Have you ever drunk dialed an ex and if yes how did that go?
- What are you looking for on Bumble? ( Always better to get clarity)
- What’s the first thing you would buy after winning a lottery?
We are sure that after going through our list of Bumble conversation starters, you wouldn’t be confused on how to make that first move.
So, download the Bumble now and maybe you’ll meet your future partner.
Swipe right to love…!!!